SMS Terms & Conditions: By agreeing to these EFFEXOR XR Rx Mobile Program (“Program”) text message Terms and Conditions, you agree to receive text messages on your mobile device subject to the terms & conditions described below. You also consent to receive autodialed and/or pre-recorded calls and/or text messages from or on behalf of EFFEXOR XR at the telephone number provided above. I understand that this consent is not a condition of purchase or use of EFFEXOR XR or of any Pfizer product or service.
- Participants will receive an average of 1-3 text messages each month while enrolled in the Program. Texts will be delivered based on each participant’s pharmacy refill cycle
- There is no fee payable to Pfizer to receive text messages; however, your carrier’s message and data rates may apply
- Data obtained from you in connection with your registration for, and use of, this SMS service may include your phone number and/or email address, related carrier information, and elements of pharmacy claim information and will be used to administer this program and to provide program benefits such as information about your prescription, refill reminders, as well as program updates and alerts
- Pfizer will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator
- This program is valid with most major US carriers, including: The service available on these US carriers only: Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Nextel, Boost, T-Mobile®, AT&T, Alltel, ACS Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Carolina West Wireless, CellCom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois (ECIT), Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, C-Spire Wireless, Duet IP (AKA Max/Benton/Albany), Element Mobile, Epic Touch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri Cellular), Illinois Valley Cellular (IVC), Inland Cellular, iWireless, Keystone Wireless (Immix/PC Management), MetroPCS, MobiPCS, Mosaic, MTPCS/Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, Panhandle Telecommunications, Pioneer, Plateau, Revol Wireless, Rina-Custer, Rina-All West, Rina-Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina-Eagle Valley Comm, Rina-Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina-Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina-Silver Star, Rina-South Central Comm, Rina-Syringa, Rina-UBET, Rina-Manti, Simmetry, South Canaan/CellularOne of NEPA, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, U.S. Cellular, Viaero Wireless, Virgin Mobile, West Central Wireless (includes Five Star Wireless)
- Pfizer reserves the right to rescind, revoke or amend the EFFEXOR XR Rx Mobile Program without notice at any time
- You can unsubscribe from the program by texting STOP. For questions about this program, text HELP or contact the customer support center at 1-800-725-4125